Thursday, September 6, 2012

Electronic Cigar

          Back in my analog smoking days (actual cigarettes) I had a great appreciation for cigars.  There was no act of finery greater than a glass of whiskey and an expensive cigar, in my opinion, and to be frank it's still pretty great.  The only drawbacks to this is the inability to speak properly for the entire next day for fear of coughing up my guts, and the fact that I absolutely reek, as everyone I love finds great pleasure in telling me.

Though the days of tar are behind me, I still find myself yearning for the old sensations, and so I come to my look at electronic cigars.


Though there are permanent varieties, I chose the disposable.  I already have a wide variety of pieces, and have no need to add to the clutter.  I regret doing this now.  The draw was both thick and intensely satisfying, as was the outrageously long battery life.  Though surely too much for a novice, from someone who has smoked a fair few cigars and vaped many, many packs worth, it was grand to have that feeling back, without the grumbles of my loved ones and the grating of my lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment